Monday, July 18, 2016

Telling You what to Drink...Mtn Dew Black Label

Ahhh...Mountain Dew. The official drink of State Controlled Media. That being said we don't really like all the variations of the drink. They all seem to be a mix of Hibiscus tea and hummingbird feed. So you can't blame us when we weren't too excited when we saw this; that being said we did only contemplate buying it for all of a half second before it was in our cart. The official description is a berry drink with craft bitters.
The Berry part...GRAPE.
To be succinct the Dew is Dew with grape juice and what can be best described as this:


a Sour Patch Kid. I have to say I didn't hate it, I actually liked it (the Mrs did not). Having said that; I haven't bought any more and I doubt I will. I liked it I would drink it again but only if it magically showed up without having to make any effort to acquire it.
Having said that you should try it.
There a review of a contradictory drink with contradictory flavors and a contradictory endorsement.